1、夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。
秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fallthere with a sign.2、世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。
O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in mywords.3、世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。
它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。
The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.4、是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.5、无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass whoShakes her head and laughs and flies away.6、如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.7、跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。
你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么
The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancingwater. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?8、她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.9、有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。
我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。
Once we dreamt that we were strangers.We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.10、忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening amongthe silent trees.11、有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微(风思si1)的,正在我的心上奏着婵媛的乐声。
Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heartthe music of the ripples.12、“海水呀,你说的是什么
”“是永恒的疑问。
”“天空呀,你回答的话是什么
”“是永恒的沉默。
”What language is thine, O sea?The language of eternal question.What language is thy answer, O sky?The language of eternal silence.
泰戈尔的当当上有卖,我买了不错。
挺好的,是中译文对照的。
1、Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fallthere with a sigh.夏飞鸟,飞到我窗前唱歌,去了。
秋天的黄叶,没有什么可唱的,只是叹息,飞落在那里。
2、It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom. 使大地保持着青春不谢的,是大地的热泪。
3、The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.伟大的沙漠为了绿叶的爱而燃烧,而她摇摇头、笑着、飞走了。
4、If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars. 如果你因错过太阳而流泪,那么你也将错过群星。
5、The sands in you way beg for your song and your movement,dancing water.Will you carry the burden of their lameness?跳着舞的流水啊
当你途中的泥沙为你的歌声和流动哀求时,你可愿意担起他们跛足的重担
6、Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.忧愁在我心中沈寂平静,正如黄昏在寂静的林中。
7、I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me. 我不能选择那最好的,是那最好的选择了我。
8、They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.把灯笼背在背上的人,有黑影遮住前路。
9、Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes. 休息隶属于工作,正如眼睑隶属于眼睛。
10、The waterfall sings, '' I find my song, when I find my freedom.'' 瀑布歌道:「当我得到自由时,便有了歌声。
」11、the stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies. 群星不会因为像萤火虫而怯于出现。
12、We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility. 当我们极谦卑时,则几近于伟大。
13、The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail. 麻雀因孔雀驮着翎尾而替它担忧。
14、The Perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect. 「完全」为了爱「不完全」,把自己装饰得更美。
15、'' I give my whole water in joy,'' sings the waterfall, '' though little of it is enough for the thirsty.''瀑布歌唱着:「虽然渴者只需少许水便足够,我却乐意给与我的全部」16、The woodcutter's axe begged for its handle from tree, the tree gave it.樵夫的斧头向树要柄,树便给了它。
17、We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us. 我们看错了世界,却说世界欺骗了我们。
18、Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.使生如夏日花朵之绚烂、死如秋天树叶之静美。
19、He who wants to do good knocks at the gate; he who loves finds the gate open.想要行善的人在门外敲着门;爱人的,看见门是敞开的。
20、The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of the sword.剑鞘保护剑的锋利,自己却满足于它自己的迟钝。
21、The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky, The morning crowned it with splendour.白云谦卑地站在天边,晨光给它披上壮丽的光彩。
22、The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers. 尘土承受屈辱,却以鲜花来回报。
23、God is ashamed when the prosperous boasts of his special favour. 当富贵利达的人夸说他得到上帝的恩惠时,上帝却羞了。
24、Not hammer-strokes, but dance of the water sings the pebbles into perfection.不是锤的敲打,乃是水的载歌载舞,使鹅卵石臻于完美。
25、God's great power is in the gentle breeze, not in the storm. 上帝的大能在柔和的微风中,不在狂风暴雨中。
26、By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower. 采撷花瓣得不着花的美丽。
27、The great walks with the small without fear. The middling keeps aloof.大的不怕与小的同游,居中的却远避之。
28、'' The learned say that your lights will one day be no more.'' said the firefly to the stars.The stars made no answer.萤火虫对群星说:「学者说你的光有一天会熄灭。
」群星不回答它。
29、The pet dog suspects the universe for scheming to take its place. 小狗怀疑大宇宙阴谋篡夺它的位置。
30、God loves man's lamp-lights better than his own great stars. 上帝喜爱人间的灯光甚于他自己的大星。
31、Praise shames me, for I secretly beg for it. 荣誉羞着我,因为我暗地里追求着它。
32、Life has become richer by the love that has been lost. 生命因为失去爱情而更丰盛。
33、Dark clouds becomes heaven's flowers when kissed by light. 黑云受到光的接吻时,就变成了天上的花朵。
34、The little flower lies in the dust. It sought the path of the butterfly.小花睡在尘土里,它寻求蝴蝶走的路。
35、Let this be my last word, that I trust in thy love. 「我相信你的爱」让这句话作为我最后的话。
向你推荐一下 机械工业出版社 出版的郑振铎 翻译的我买的就是,其实买那个出版社的都无所谓,重点是一定要是郑振铎 翻译的,最有权威性,也是最经典的中文版本。
中英文对照你可以自已看看,选择一下这里是中文的
提示:此文自动收集于网络,若有来源错误或者侵犯您的合法权益,您可通过邮箱与我们取得联系,我们将及时进行处理删除。
本文地址:https://www.zxzidian.com/haoju/168052695639971.html